Old Nick

Default I may never "sharpen" a knife again (using a STeele)

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 14:28:47 -0600, "Ivan"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

I hate to start a bottomposttoppost argument. But if you are going to
bottom post, could do a _bit_ of snipping before your one-liner?

How often are you going to use it? Most of them are diamonds embeddded
in Nickel or other metal AFAIK. They last a long time. They make the
job so easy they are worth it. You can _feel_ them biting.

BTW. You don't need to get a greta long one. I use a little
rectangular thing about 3cm wide and 8 cm long. I bought 3 grades for
about $15.

How much life can we expect from a diamond steel?

..........no I'm not!

Spike....Spike? Hello?