Default Alternative Fuels (was Cliff's Magic Bowl -10 inch OD 30 inch OD Circumference)

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 21:05:20 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

Northern AZ, not too far below Grand Canyon West. About 4500' ASL at
the house. Can't have outdoor cats here unless we wanted to replace
them regularly. Only occasionally have to wonder whether something
might eat the dogs. Definitely not NJ. Aren't you afraid to live so
close to the Sopranos? ;-)

Wayne

Hell, we ARE the Sopranos. If you don't believe me, we'll send Nunzio over
for a visit. g

You know which head-to-head I'd like to see? Tony Soprano being
accosted by Susie Greene. I say she can take him. :-)

'Sorry to say, I haven't visited that area. I used to hunt javelina in AZ,
but that was on the White Mountain Apache Indian Reservation. That and
Phoenix are all I know about your state, although I've been told that I'd
like Flagstaff a great deal. It's all quite a beautiful spectacle for
someone from the East.

Ed Huntress

AZ is neat in that it has tree-covered mountain tops, smokin' desert,
and quite a bit in between. Lots of great scenery in the east though.
Hard to top motorcycling on the Blue Ridge Parkway for instance.

Wayne