Default Alternative Fuels (was Cliff's Magic Bowl -10 inch OD 30 inch OD Circumference)

On 1 Mar 2004 10:59:23 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article ,
says...

... If you want to read the gory details, they're here
www.citlink.net/~wmbjk

Wow. Prickly pears, big cats, road runners.

The link to the developer said nothern arizona, but
the scenery looks very similar to a region around a
town called Portal that I used to visit on occasion.
Near the Chirichaua Mountains.

I especially liked the comments about road graders,
bulldozers, and cranky neighbors!

The area is generally called the Music Mountains, but our place is
actually on the slope of the Grand Wash Cliffs. If we hike up to one
corner of our backyard (which takes about 2 hours of puffing and
grunting), a few miles off we can see Milkweed Canyon, which
intersects Grand Canyon. Closest city is Kingman, home to such high
culture as Wal Mart and the Flying J truck stop. Big-citification has
set in, word has it that Home Depot hurray! will be operational by
year's end. Ballet and opera can't be far behind. :-)

Wayne