Default Alternative Fuels (was Cliff's Magic Bowl -10 inch OD 30 inch OD Circumference)

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:07:19 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

wrote
Thanks Ed. Very flattering coming from you. The satisfaction is hard
to put into words. Fortunately I don't have to do it very often....
most people just want to know what possessed us to even conceive of
the project. :-)

I'm not surprised they ask. It looks like a gutsy undertaking from the very
start.

It snuck up on us. We had a bunch of wants, but couldn't afford most
of them. When real estate agents suggested property that was "only" 3
miles from power, we had to say "too far". But once we discovered we
could handle off-grid living, a whole bunch of possibilities became
affordable. Now 3 miles was too *close*. Hell, 10 miles was too close,
some developer might actually put in the wires. Main objective was to
move in next to the best neighbors. After a lifetime of exhaustive
review, I've decided that snakes are the preferred species. :-)

From the looks of the shrubbery, you aren't near New Jersey g, but it's
something I'd like to see.

Northern AZ, not too far below Grand Canyon West. About 4500' ASL at
the house. Can't have outdoor cats here unless we wanted to replace
them regularly. Only occasionally have to wonder whether something
might eat the dogs. Definitely not NJ. Aren't you afraid to live so
close to the Sopranos? ;-)

Wayne