Posted to alt.home.repair

Default remodeling & Internet

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm remodeling my basement and putting in a gameroom.

I'd bet everyone here would like to have a Gameroom. Especially a maroon
Gameroom.

Have it all
framed in and the electrics run, but I was
thinking about broadband internet. I know this is kind off the repair
topic, but since I have everything open now
I was wondering if you guys thought dsl was easier than cable for
connection? I'd rather do this now before the
drywall goes up.

I have DSL because the phone company had high speed before the local cable
company did. They both work well and cost is about the same. The phone
line is easily made into a DSL line and you probably want a phone in thee
anyway, so run the line. Since you may want to play some games or watch TV
when not using the Gameroom, go ahead and run the cable too It is a matter
of a splitter for the internet connection later.

What's that you say? Gameroom is two words?