Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Joust Joust is offline

Default Denon AVR4800

On Mar 4, 7:27 pm, Meat Plow wrote:
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 14:51:10 -0800, Joust wrote:
I've got a problem with my Denon AVR4800. it will not play digital
content on the LEFT main channel. even internal test tone does not
come out there.
it got bumped around a bit so it could be a loose board or even
cracked but how do you get into this thing? it has a lot of connectors
on phenolic boards. I'm afraid to break them taking them out.
any ideas?

If you don't have the manual dexterity, experience, or confidence to do
a visual trouble shoot then take it to someone qualified.

COOSN-266-06-25794

Why bother replying if you have nothing usefull to say?
I am a qualified tech, I have not worked on these units before
though. I am used to FR4 boards. Is there a special tool you need to
pop the boards out of thier connectors?