Emily

Default the Home Schooled was Clark is correct

I feel that in public schools this could be the same thing. Teachers
are not always good at every subject. In the early grades the students
generally spend most of the day with one teacher. Maybe this just
comes out clearer in the home where the children are with their
teacher all the time. In regards to Standardized tests, I believe they
should not be the only way to measure success, but in regards to home
school, how would we know for sure the student's are learning other
than visiting the home or testing?

jim rozen wrote in message ...
In article , pyotr filipivich
says...

... Seems that Home Schooled kids do well in every j\subject
but one, which varies from family to family. (Meaning, the home schooled child
is most likely weak in the subject their parents are weak in: math, history,
cybernetics, etc.)

For me that would have been Gym! :^)

please reply to: