Posted to alt.home.repair,pdaxs.services.plumbing
Scott Townsend Scott Townsend is offline

Default Booster Pump Connection - Size?

I have a 5000 Gallon Tank that I have a 1 1/2" supply that will be feeding a
house with a 1 1/2" line.

The house could have 3 showers, Dishwasher and Laundry all going at the same
time. What size booster pump should I be looking at? I was thinking a 1HP
minimum.

Then what is the best way to connect the booster pump to the PVC? I was
hoping to get some sort of Flex piping similar to the stuff that is
connecting the Pool equipment. Help cut back on the vibration to the rigid
conduit and to the structure. Though have not found much in the Flex 1 1/2"
connections. Any Suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you,
Scott-