Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair
Marc Marc is offline

Default Arfa Dialy = Scum of the Planet

I would highly recommend killfiling him also, my enjoyment of
the group went up considerably after doing so,
and as a bonus, I do get to see pieces of his inane posts but
only when much more sane people are 'replying' to him! :-)

--
Cheers,

Marc

* My email address requires the identical words and
* underscores removed to email me

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Arfa Daily wrote:
Well Allison, that's GOOD, because with any luck you'll choke on it, and
we can all laugh as you die, foaming at that filthy mouth of yours.

Just killfile him Arfa. His signal to noise is about the highest of any
newsgroup contributor so really not worth wading through for the 1% of
useful stuff he posts.

--
*Heart attacks... God's revenge for eating his animal friends

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.