Posted to alt.electronics,comp.arch.embedded,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc
Reinhard Zwirner Reinhard Zwirner is offline

Default WTB: 7406 TTL O/C Hex Invertor DIL in UK

Aly schrieb:

Hello,

Would anyone here have a few 7406 chips knocking about in their parts
drawer? I'm ideally looking for 5, but a minimum of 2.

Everywhere is sold out; RS, Farnell, Maplin, Rapid.

I can pay by PayPal, say £5 for 5. Naturally these need to be in the UK as
I'm eager to sort this out. I have two identical pieces of non working
equipment, both of which I've narrowed down to the 7406's.

Hi Alison

I could give you -5- _used_ TI 7406N DIP IC's. I'd just beg you to pay
EUR 2,- for postage. Interested?

CU

Reinhard