Wayne

Default Advice to keep cars from sliding into my yard on bad curve.

The last house I owned we had the same problem 9 out of 10 drivers just
left, leaving me a mess. The few that couldn't leave were so drunk the just
looked up. One lady had a car that most have been 2 weeks old. I went to
talk to her and she drove off with sticks and grass jammed in her tires. It
was a real pain. The town made the mess when they redid the road but would
do nothing to fix it. There was a fruit tree there and the bees made a very
big nest in it, I just left them be, a few drivers that got out to look got
stung but that didn't help my problem.