Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How much should a small remodel cost?

"John" wrote in message
I have a small bathroom remodel, probably about 10 hours, certainly no more
then 20 hours of work for one person. How much should I be looking to pay
a contractor? What is the labor rate, not counting hardware?

I'd say you'll pay him between 10 and 20 hours of labor. Rates vary from
about $15 to $100 depending on where you live. Depends on whether or not
plumbing and electrical has to be done by the respective trades people. Not
much to go of from you (lack of) description.