Karl Townsend

Default Found a BackHoe

That's too low of hours for a 25 year old machine. (less than 100 hours per
year) My first ? would be has the hour meter been replaced, always
connected? Of course, you won't get a straight answer. You gotta buy an old
machine on condition.

My dad owned one. Great machine. The shuttle tranny went out on his and cost
a fortune to repair. If the hoses are original (most likely) I'd replace
them all/ Its a total PITA to replace one every time it ruptures in the
middle of a job.

I was weaned on a 4020. Did you know they sold for about 8K new? Green paint
never looses its value.

Karl