Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.equipment
Anthony Fremont Anthony Fremont is offline

Default Calibration Of Electronic Equipment In The Home Workshop

MassiveProng wrote:
On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 03:10:34 -0600, "Anthony Fremont"
Gave us:

I believe we were talking about scopes only being about 3% accurate
in the vertical.

I think you should read a ****ing thread before you mouth off,
dip****. You ain't too bright, boy.

QUOTED:

Me:
Your micronta? Bwuahahahahahah!

The ditz:
Since 3% accuracy is considered good in the scope world, I think it
would do
fine.

That's not the part I had in mind, but that will do for now. You really
didn't understand the statement did you? I'm talking about scope accuracy,
nothing about the meter at this point because I already brought that up IN
MY FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD.

QUOTED:
"Are you suggesting that I should drag it across town, spend $200 and be
without it for 2 weeks just to get it adjusted by some obstinate, E-1 grade
line tech, instead of using a brand new DMM w .03% accuracy to tweak it
myself? I'm quite sure that my Micronta is up to the task to be honest."

What part of that don't you understand? PLEASE READ MY POSTS BEFORE ****ING
YOURSELF!!!!! If you don't understand something just ask for help. A .03%
METER CAN BE USED, ESPECIALLY WHEN THAT METER IS AVAILABLE WITH NIST CERTS,
NOW CAN'T IT????

Now, go off, change your nym again and see how many posts you can make
before I recognize you.

Now, please FOAD unless you can learn to control yourself better.