Posted to alt.home.repair
Sacramento Dave Sacramento Dave is offline

Default Big box store pricing.

"lp13-30" wrote in message
A lot of it probably has to do with convenience-- the box stores are
open 7 days a week, and til 9:00 on 6 of them usually.Dunno about your
area, but for probably half of the population of San Antonio, there is
either a HD or Lowes, or often both, within about 5 miles. Larry

Same in Sacramento I can drive to four HD and two Lowes in 20 minuets Two
of the home depot are about 3 miles apart. I also have a Ace hardware 1/4
mile but they are so expensive it's a I need one screw store.