Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.equipment
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Calibration Of Electronic Equipment In The Home Workshop

On 3 Mar 2007 17:20:54 -0800, "Too_Many_Tools"
Gave us:

Good comments Ed.

I want to thank everyone else who has offered *positive* comments
also.

I want you to leave the group and never return, you top posting
Usenet RETARD!

Like I said, I think this is a need for anyone who has equipment at
home.

Like I said, anyone as dumb as you are, regardless of your "tool
count", should not be futzing with perfectly good instruments.

You are simply too ****ing stoopid to do it correctly.

TMT

Yes, YOU!

Learn about top posting, asswipe, and how it is frowned upon in
Usenet, or are you just another pants down past the asscrack, gang boy
retard?