Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.equipment
Clint Sharp Clint Sharp is offline

Default Calibration Of Electronic Equipment In The Home Workshop

In message , MassiveProng
writes
No, dip****. I recommended an industry standard source,

To calibrate test gear. As specified in the original post.
and I don't
"set-up" my boob tube you brainless twit,

So you don't know how to access the service menu and make changes to the
setup of your boob tube. Fair enough, I thought someone as knowledgeable
as you would know how to do that but I guess I was wrong.
I CHECK its setup, and use
the disc to actually set-up my home audio system.

Good for you, please explain how the OP was going to use a DVD to
calibrate his test equipment.

This ain't the days of the sixties where you get to tweak a bunch of
pots.

No, you don't, all the adjustments are done via menu now.

Stop being so think.

I think, you just rant. Please get it right. Maybe you could use that
DVD to calibrate your anger response, maybe you could eBay it and your
home audio system to pay for some anger management?
--
Clint Sharp