Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.equipment
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Calibration Of Electronic Equipment In The Home Workshop

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 23:06:13 +0000, Clint Sharp
Gave us:

In message , MassiveProng
writes
On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 18:19:08 +0000, Clint Sharp
Gave us:

That's good enough for me. I can verify the setup of my
FPD,
FPD?

Flat Panel Display.

You ain't too sharp, Sharp.

Ahh, so you're recommending calibrating test equipment using the same
DVD as you use to set up your boob tube. Explains a lot.

No, dip****. I recommended an industry standard source, and I don't
"set-up" my boob tube you brainless twit, I CHECK its setup, and use
the disc to actually set-up my home audio system.

This ain't the days of the sixties where you get to tweak a bunch of
pots.

Stop being so think.