Posted to alt.home.repair
Old_Boat Old_Boat is offline

Default Any of you done your own kitchen demolition when remodeling??

"vic" wrote in message
oups.com...
I just ordered some new kitchen cabinets for an L shaped kitchen, and
would like to save $600 by doing my own cabinet removals.
I would like to ask those who have done their own demolition when they
remodeled their kitchens. Would they do it over again? Any tips to
make it easier?
Thanks for your help
Vic

Yes you can do it yourself it you are not afraid to spend about twice as
much time as you figure. I did mine all by myself. Consider exactly what you
are doing before you begin . Are the walls plaster or drywall? Are you
taking out a soffit? It is not that hard, just make sure you have allotted
enough time to do it.

LJ