Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Canchippy Canchippy is offline

Default Any of the "Budget" chucks compatible with Teknatool jaws?

On Mar 2, 12:50 pm, JoanD'arcRoast wrote:
I have one Supernova2 and five jaw sets. Rather than empty my pockets
for "Companion" chucks, I'd like to get a couple knockoffs for the Cole
jaws, and perhaps the 1" jaws... then I can keep the Bowl Jaws on the
nova all the time!

Gristly, State Penn, Horrible Fright, 'Pinnacle' @ Woodcrapt; who else
might have something? [sorry for the bad puns...]

luck,
-j

Up here in Canada, King markets a chuck that has an "O" or a "T" in
the model number. "O" for Oneway and "T" foe Technaool. I believe King
and Grizzly are the one and same. They cost around $150Can and I know
the "O" model takes all my Oneway Talon jaws