Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Delta 14" Bandsaw Dust Collection and Carter Guides

Unquestionably Confused wrote in news:EUgGh.4$yW.1
@newssvr11.news.prodigy.net:

Jim Behning wrote:
Big hole saw in the bottom cover with a 4 inch duct. Resaws fine with
not much dust. I read that someone else had done it. Scary part was
drilling that 4 inch hole with a hand drill. I did not want to jig
something up with the drill press. Second thought was a hand drill wil
stop a lot faster than a drill press. I posted a picture over at the
woodworking binaries group.

Jim, can you please repost? Looks like the photo got stripped over in
a.p.b.w.

Thanks!

I saw a picture, but the size was very big, and the only thing I really saw
was something of plywood that didn't seem to have a port

--
Best regards
Han