Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default Best WoodDorking Music

B A R R Y wrote:

My wife and I subscribe to the local symphony. While I love going, the
subscription is my idea, I can't get into classical in the shop. Maybe
that'll change someday...

Da Missus and I just went to our second symphony recital in a month.
Looks like it will be a semi-regular for us. BTW, in a battle of the
bands bg the Great Lakes Symphony Orchestra would beat the Dearborn
Symphony Orchestra hands down. ;-)

Probably share a lot of members, but the final sound was better, more
'finished'.

Bill -- draws the line at rap but will listen to almost anything else.

is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000721-0, 03/02/2007
Tested on: 3/2/2007 11:57:18 PM