Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin John Grossbohlin is offline

Default Showcase 2007

It's time for my club's annual woodworking show in Saratoga Springs, NY. The
club is the Northeastern Woodworkers Association.

March 24 & 25, 2007
Saturday 10:00 - 5:00 Sunday 10:00 - 5:00

http://www.nwawoodworkingshow.org/

Featured demonstrators this year include John Reed Fox, Garrett Hack, Beth
Ireland and Adam Kropinski. There will also be a lot of other presenters
from the club, a display area and vendors.

I'm treasurer for the Mid-Hudson Chapter and the Kaatskill Woodturners
Association.

This year I'll be doing hand cut dovetail demos with my boys.

Hope to see you there.

....and yes, this is an unabashed plug!

John