Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default Makita is a star

drugs began to take hold. I remember (Anna
Kettle) saying something like:

I decided to do something before the drill seized up and sent it back
to Makita for servicing. I was quoted £14 plus parts and postage for
the service which I thought was very reasonable

Yesterday a box turned up containing a brand new replacement drill
from Makita

Bosch did that for me a few years back when the reversing switch went
phut on a drill. Took me by surprise, given the drill was well out of
warranty.
--

Dave