Posted to uk.d-i-y
Osprey Osprey is offline

Default Choosing a Sealant Applicator Gun

On 2 Mar, 20:58, Rod wrote:
I have several Sealant Applicator Guns - all the real cheap types. They
work but, for more viscous products, can be very tiring.

Until I got various medical problems (tennis elbow being the most
directly related) I was able to use the guns. But now I really want to
be a bit more careful.

Looking around, I found a number at Screwfix - including three P C Cox
models. I haven't got (and won't be buying) a compressor so the Airflow
is out. Would the Powerflow actually be any easier on my arm than what I
already have? Or is the Easiflow almost as good and much cheaper? Or
should I accept that they are all tough going with viscous compounds?

Feel free to point me anywhere on-line - Screwfix had a reasonable range
that was easy to find so that is the link I included.

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/cat.jsp;?cId=A236074&ts=58169

The dogs spheroids is a Durgun ... i.e.
http://www.goldmedalco.com/new_products.htm

Use one all the time, good product.