GeoffH

Default Bifocals

Hello Karl,

Man this is definitely a YMMV statement. I'd tried them, for two months. I
HATED them. If you want to do close work you have to quit moving your eyes
and move your head to whatever you look at. Kind of like peering through a
tunnel.

How long ago did you try them?
The first pair I tried where the 1st generation and they where
useless, as the field of vision was only about 20 degrees.
Lasted about a month with me.
Yikes - everything was distorted so much I felt physically sick.
The 4th generation are much much better.
As Vaughn says you do have to adjust to them and learn to point you
nose at everything.
But this slight inconvenience is OK.
Absolutely ideal for computer work as it's so easy to read instruction
book and then flick to the screen (yes I know manuals are only meant
for door stops, but heck I do have to read them when stumped)
Regards
GeoffH
Norfolk - UK