Posted to rec.woodworking
charlieb charlieb is offline

Default Ode to Hardware Stores

Patriarch wrote:

I don't know, Brian. We have a bunch of them. Most of them are run by
folks that have been in the business for a long time. We went to a
community dinner the other evening, and I was reminded of another place
I used to go a lot, and still do, three or four times a year for certain
stuff. They've been around since the 50's. 4 stores, Ace Hardware
franchise. They were sponsoring the local swim team. Their buildings
aren't falling down, but then, this is California, and the prices are
really high for real estate, so no one really treats them like junk.

snip

Glad we have hardware stores like those around still.

Los Gatos Hardware / Ace being one of themby any chance?

charlie b