William Danielson

Default wtb replacement 36v fork lift battery

I'm interested in buying your 36v fork lift battery if it will fit my
truck. Here are the specs:

battery type: 18-85-23
voltage: 36v
dimensions: 38.5 x 26.75 x 22.63
fits Allis Chalmers 5000lb fork lift, model ACE50FB, s/n AJP517191

Will your battery fit in this opening?

i am in Atlanta, GA. I checked with Forward Air freight lines and they
will ship it from Cinci tp ATL for a reasonable fee, so we might have
a match if your battery will fit. How old is it? When was it last in
use? How long will a fork lift run off it when it is fully charged?
How much do you want for it? Do you have a forklift you can use to
place it on a truck?

(6e70) wrote in message om...
I just junked three electric trucks, one had a good 36v battery. A
guy in our building wanted it for $50, but he hasn't paid for it yet.
Location is a very important factor. This battery is in Cincinnati,
OH. Where you at?

Thanks for your help,

Doug Danielson

Altea Therapeutics
2056 Weems Road
Tucker, GA 30084
t. 678.495.3135 (direct)
t. 678.495.3100 (main)
t. 404 667 4680 (mobile)
f. 678.495.3130

(William Danielson) wrote in message om...
Here are the specs on my fork lift battery. Would the one you have fit this opening?

Thanks,

Doug Danielson