Posted to alt.home.repair
jackson jackson is offline

Default Burning smell in my home - HELP

"Bob F" wrote in message
. ..

"Louise65" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have been having a burning rubber smell coming in the entrance way
to my 3rd floor condo. An electrician was out yesterday and checked
with no luck finding any electrical issues in my condo and in the
landing light outside my condo.

The smell is not in the next door condo - there are only two per
floor- and no smell reported in the condo immediately below mine.

The condo's utilize radiator heat on the opposite walls then the
smell. Also, the smell is worse at night.

In need of other suggestions or HELP!!

Call the fire department and ask them for suggestions?

Bob

Call the fire department and ask them if they can check around with their
fancy infared heat finder...