Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
charlieb charlieb is offline

Default How Bob Became The Emprerorâ*�s Turner- Chapter One

Mike Burr wrote:

snip
I only hope that as I develop my skills that I
am more able to give back to the group with helpful information
instead of helpful questions.*

Good questions are valuable. They prompt good answers that
provide useful info to lurkers, let the good answerers pay back
those who helped them when they were good question askers,
and make this place a good place to hang out - and learn.

Waiting to graduate from the first 20 year career and move onto the
second.

The REALLY fun move is to no longer needing be in "careering".
Think "Summer Vacation And School Will Never Start Again"
(at least not "formal" school - there's always more to learn)\

charlie b