Posted to alt.home.repair
Rouz Rouz is offline

Default Bush Brains needs a Tune-Up

On Mar 1, 11:10 am, "Bob F" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
As his predecessor said (paraphrasing), "it depends on what the definition
of WMD is."

In my view, Saadam was the ultimate WMD. We evicted him from his homes,
killed his children, exiled his family, confiscated his fortune, killed or
jailed his friends, forced him into a hole in the ground, and ultimately
hanged him.

And only caused the death of 600,000 iraqis. Good job!

Bob

Yeah, yeah. Make up some more numbers. How about
60,000,000. . .how about 60,000,000,000,000.

The Saddam Murder Machine is responsible for the death of over
2,000,000 innocent people. Saddam had passed Poi Pot as one of the
most prolific mass murderers in the history of the world. He
probably couldn't catch Stalin or Mao but he was trying hard.

Bush was nominated for a Nobel for shutting down the Saddam Murder
Machine.

The Big Lie campaign in use by the Democrats is really frightening.
It has worked in the past to elect Presidents who have been not only
among the worst of the Century (Johnson, Carter, Clinton) but also
among the worst in the history of the County (Clinton). It could
elect some really terrible people, Hillary and Edwards, who could
easily supplant Bill Clinton in his tie for 2nd worst President in our
history.