Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Global Warming - It NEVER Happened Before

In article .com, "Robatoy" wrote:
On Mar 1, 11:57 am, (Doug Miller) wrote:

[snip]

It doesn't appear that you have much relevant to contribute anyway -- just a
list of assertions, and nothing to back them up.

I have a few very simple questions for Doug Miller.

Why is it, that perfectly normal discussions with you get sucked into
a vortex of gobbledegook, twisteroonie bafflegab?

Dunno -- you might ask yourself why you have such a hard time following
discussions.

Why is it that perfectly intelligent attemps at having any form of
discussion with you always end the same way?

Dunno -- you might ask yourself why you have such a hard time following
discussions.

Why is it that you are never, ever wrong?

You raised that claim once before, and I shot it down in flames, remember? You
challenged me to cite just one instance in which I'd ever admitted being
wrong. I provided you with somewhere around a dozen.

You, on the other hand, are frequently wrong. If you've ever admitted it, I
missed it.

Why is it that you have tackled just about every highly respected
intelleigent human being in this group and you have yet to score a
victory?

Well, I "scored a victory" over you -- oh, wait, wrong category.

How do you manage to suck people into your silly (albeit totally
****ed-up) games of words?

What is wrong with you?

Odd... I've been wondering the same things about you.

--
Regards,