Posted to alt.home.repair
DAC DAC is offline

Default What's wrong with white?

You know I've always heard that too. I sold my house this past
December, nothing fancy just a little 1K ft2 ranch. When I moved in
the walls were all white...and it looked and felt cold an lifeless.
When I left the house had 5 different colors on the main floor, and
everyone that looked at the house raved about the colors. I'm
convinced the colors sold the house.

Bottom line, you have do what's tactful...just because it's got color
doesn't make it right!

Oh yea...the house sold for more than asking in 4 days. 2 qualified
first time buyers.

On Feb 28, 4:44 pm, "Charles Schuler"
wrote:
Real estate agents often recommend neutral white repainting before putting a
home on the market.