Old Nick

Default Alternative Fuels (was Cliff's Magic Bowl -10 inch OD 30 inch OD Circumference)

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:26:03 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Haha! I guess he's not a believer. g

I guess we'd all like to believe it can work out. The closest thing I've
seen to economic efficiency is wind power, but even that is problematic, on
a day when you're feeling optimistic and have a few large blind spots.

The price of a commercially-built windmill makes the payfer time a bit
long there, too, espceially as I assume there will be maintenance.

I am actually not sure why the things costs so much!

..........no I'm not!

Spike....Spike? Hello?