Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch Arch is offline

Default How Bob Became The Emprerors Turner-Chapter One

Great story, well done Charlie. Not sure if it's a documentary or work
of fiction, a
comedy or a tragedy, but certainly an ornament to the old ng. I'm
looking forward to finding out which in chapters yet to come.

Active posters come and they go and they often reappear and are always
welcomed as old friends. There is always a woodturning flavor here, but
diverse and thoughtful people like you, Robert, Jesse, the Bills, the
Leos, Fred, Kevin, George, Darrell, Robo, Mike, Steve, Joe, Lobby, Ruth,
Gerald, Barry, Larry, Max, Tony and so many others that I'll be
chagrined not to have mentioned their names, add something to rcw that
survives flames, awol, spam, porn, vulgar intruders, even a pic of one
more maple bowl ...and COCs.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter