Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Steve is offline

Default Bolier not firing

On Feb 28, 11:53 pm, Owain wrote:
raden wrote:
It sounds like the pilot needs cleaning or the electrodes want setting
up properly, not too much trouble to do.

I understood from his post that it had been recently serviced - these
things should have been done during the service

I was thinking it was probably the service wot broke it.

Maybe the guy needed a quick PCB swap for another customer...

Owain

I was with the guy at all times and nothing was switched out. During
the service the whole thing was dismantled and put pack together. I
cant believe it is a coincidence that is it now not working. I'll
check the pilot and electrodes first.

Cheers.