Christian McArdle

Default Rough cost of re-doing a concrete drive

Hmm, just thought of a new web resource - eskip.

I've stopped using skips. I find adverting at zero price in the free ads for
any old cr*p will bring plenty of responses. A few tonnes of rubble? You'll
soon get someone along in a flat bed Transit wanting to lay a new shed base.
I wish I hadn't put a 20 year old leaky and manky fridge freezer in there,
though. The phone didn't stop ringing for weeks. The first to get to the
house was practically salivating over the brown drips of indeterminate
substances oozing out of the door seals. It saved me a trip to the tip with
the thing leaking over my van.

Christian.