Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
bent bent is offline

Default do sloppy copper joints fail easier?

Punch the product button at
http://jbweld.net/index.php

I am not telling you not to do a real repair, or to repair at all. In my
situation there was the size of the leak, why it leaked, the tightest of
spots, with so much to do otherwise, oh, and the water didn't shut off
completely at the time. JB Weld is what it claims. I can only assume it
would work, but not sure, and don't know duration. Plumbers who say no,
probably don't know it - only KWIK. It is to steel what glue and sawdust is
to wood.

"bent" wrote in message
I had to diagnose a pinhole leak recently. Thought it might be
condensation. It was truly a pinhole sized leak. Under full pressure it
would

News==----
Newsgroups
=----