Jon Anderson

Default Alternative Fuels (was Cliff's Magic Bowl -10 inch OD 30 inchOD Circumference)

Ed Huntress wrote:

Like some other thin-film producers, they don't say much about
product life or installation costs.

There is the Daystar Solar which does turnkey solar installations,
it's a link in the menu. Perhaps they have further data.

There are a couple other companies working on similar technology.
I don't think it's quite the benefit it's supporters would like us to
believe just yet, but that is due partly to the current price of oil.
Jack that up 50% and suddenly a lot of technology will probably start to
make sense. It's going to happen sooner or later.

Then again, maybe we can start making our own oil if these guys turn out
to have something commercially viable:
http://www.changingworldtech.com/techfr.htm
I sure hope this one works out. Doesn't solve all problems, but answers
some of them.

Jon