Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Netaheat profile 60e - Pilot light won't light

In message .com, Neal
writes
All the answers have been useful, but I vote this the most useful to
me who is not quite sure of what is going on.
From this I strongly suspect it is my PCB.

After the fan starts, I am hearing a sound more like a "chonk", which
suggest from the above the pilot valvle IS opening. But then no sparks
I also think I can smell a whiff of gas in the flue.

I think I have reached the limit of my knowledge, so I have a guy
coming this afternoon (name found in littlegreenbook.co.uk- wish me
luck)
I have told him I strongly the suspect the PCB, so he has agreed to
try and bring a re[placement with him...

I take it, you've seen my site

www.cetltd.com

--
geoff