Posted to rec.woodworking
Roger Shoaf Roger Shoaf is offline

Default OT washing machine repair DIY saga.

"David Starr" wrote in message
Roger Shoaf wrote:

I hope this is the last round of washing machine repair for a while.

Last time I tackled the washing machine, I got it turned upside down
and found the pump clogged with a sock. This confirmed the widely held
theory that washing machines eat socks.

David Starr

David you don't need to invert the washer. Take out the two screws at the
front edges of the control panel. The control panel then will lift out of
the way and then there is a plug that gets disconnected. There two clips
holding the back of the machine to the top, pop these off with a
screwdriver.

Now tilt the case forward and it will lift off.

Did you used to live in San Mateo?

--
Roger Shoaf