Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie M. 1958 Charlie M. 1958 is offline

Default Woodcraft sale

RayV wrote:
In case you didn't get the flyer or the email from them they are
having a sale this weekend.
http://www.woodcraft.com/corpnewslet...fcode=07IN02NL

The Columbian clamp set was a great deal when I bought it at $20. I
will be buying another set Saturday for $15.

No affiliation, blah, blah, blah...

Thanks! I'll definitely order another set of those. I got the same set
last time it was on sale. I was skeptical about what kind of quality I
was going to get for that price, but was very pleasantly surprised. They
are far better than the typical Asian junk you see advertised at similar
prices.