Dan Caster

Default the Home Schooled was Clark is correct

I went to ERIC and did not find anything about class size and
education. So I googled and on the first page of sites found articles
that said that class size was important in the primary grades to age
eight. And articles that said that class size alone did not make a
difference, the difference only occurred if the teachers changed their
method of instruction. And what I said was that changing the method
of instruction was important.

So I still disagree with you. The studies are not overwhelming.

Dan

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message news:nF60c.7139

Then you must have missed 90% of education research over the past 20 years,
Dan. The studies show a direct relationship, and they're both consistent and
overwhelming, in private schools and public schools alike.

Go to ERIC and read to your heart's content.

Ed Huntress