Posted to rec.woodworking
WConner WConner is offline

Default Global Warming - It NEVER Happened Before

"rather than consuming 20x the amount of energy that the average
American uses in a year like the head global warming disciple does
today. Which movement had more credibility?"

Yah, and another global warming guru flying private jets all over the
country lecturing people about their SUVs. No, we don't have one. Of course
a former presidential candidate said that too, turned out they had the use
of several SUVs registered to other family members.

FACT, there was a glacier within 60 miles of where I live a few thousand
years ago. What happened to it? Global warming and there were no SUVs, no
coal burning electic plants, etc. We are likely not having a favorable
affect on the atmosphere at this time but what proportion of change is the
result is very questionable.

They now say cows contribute a lot to "green house gases". They will want to
put catalytic converters on cows. What I what to see is them catching the
squirrels and putting converters on them.

Walt Conner