jim rozen

Default the Home Schooled was Clark is correct

In article , Gunner says...

Every Catholic school Ive been around, took virtually [all] comers.
Disiplinary problem kids got so many chances, then out they went.
Those kids would be unteachable in public school as well, so why let
them drag the rest of the students down with them.

But not the physically handicapped, in my personal experience.

The school my daughter went to was not ADA compliant, no way.

My worry is that once the discipline kid shows up with a voucher
in hand, the gummint will say, this is the system, if you
take even *one* voucher kid, you have to take this one too - and
*keep* him!

It's really amazing how just one kid like that can jam up
the gears in a classroom. Seen it happen, saw it stop, too.

Jim

please reply to: