Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] MJ@MJ.com is offline

Default Tips on moving a sectional garage

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 16:05:38 +0000, Mark S.
wrote:

The panels are very very heavy on the two I've taken down and moved.

First one was that heavy we ended up lowering them with an engine
crane and moving them with that. Second one had better access so
could just lower those by hand onto a pallet truck and move them that
way.

Mark S.

When my 30ft x 12ft was delivered, the lad humped everything off the
back of the lorry and 60yds to the back garden all by himself and by
hand. A big lad he was. When he was done I asked was that it for the
day. He said no, he had 6 more to deliver. He said he slept well at
night.

Mike E