Jim Schwitters

Default FS - South Bend Model A, exc original cond, fully tooled

I just posted to the drop box several pictures of a Model A I have for sale.
The following links will get you to several pictures. You can get several
more by going back to the drop box index and looking for pictures titled SBL
XX.jpg.

http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/SBL%201.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/SBL%202.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/SBL%2011.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/SBL%2013.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/SBL%2014.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/SBL%205.jpg
http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/SBL%2017.jpg

It is a 48" model in excellent condition.Was originally sold to US Army in
1944 and I bought it from them. Appears to have been little used. No wear
on the bed. The paint is original. Has virtually all the original
attachments and accessories. Original South Bend decal is still present on
several pieces. All attachments pictured are included, less the bench.

I have found only two flaws: both the half nut lever and the drive belt
engage lever were broken at some time and repaired by brazing. Both repairs
were well done.

Asking $1800. Located in Tampa, FL. I can probably deliver along the
eastern seaboard between Tampa and North Carolina if you are patient.
Contact Jim at