Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Ping Raden/Ed

In message , AJH
writes
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:01:44 GMT, raden wrote:

"It could be that Potterton will now be backed into a corner where they
will have to retrofit boilers after the watchdog progs ..."

And it looks like that might be happening -

a bit different from the striking a deal though

it will be interesting to see just how far they do actually go.

As I suffered the expense of a new board, before I realised you
offered the repair service, just over a year after my suprima was
fitted I was interested to find out what watchdog said this week but
missed it. Is it being taken further?

I see mine was fitted some when before 2004.

Yes - they were a bit cryptic about it, but

"watch this space", I think is the message

--
geoff