Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Global Warming - It NEVER Happened Before

In article .com, "Robatoy" wrote:
On Feb 27, 10:15 am, "Robatoy" wrote:
On Feb 27, 8:53 am, J. Clarke wrote:

And when you press the people whingeing about it online hard enough
they eventually almost universally go off on how the US is the Evil
Empire and Bush is the Antichrist. Period.

//there, fixed it for you.

Something else to chuckle about: Gore's house uses more electricity in
one month that the average familie in a year.... tsk,,tsk now
Allllbert!!!!

Sure! Makes perfect sense to me... that's why all the *rest* of us have to
scale back our energy usage -- so there will be more left for AlGore.

--
Regards,