Gunner

Default the Home Schooled was Clark is correct

On 28 Feb 2004 21:09:58 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

As you suggest, it just blows me away to see folks who
will kick and scream whenever federal government takes over
another function, clamoring at full speed to get this -
federal control over schooling.

Ive never claimed the Feebs should control schools, only require
nationwide standards and give accreditation for those who comply, and
remove accredation from those who fail to follow those standards.

We have countless examples of such already on the books. Think
unfunded mandate. G

However..I could care less if its Underwriters Labs, etc who make up
the standards.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas